..❀CaPPuccino❀..
❀❀
ღ Cappuccino Room ღ
biography favourite stuffies darlinks home entry






OLDER | NEWER
♥ Freebies ♥

POSTED ON 12/14/2012 | 0 TAG


欢迎亲到访我的部落格。
Welcome to dear for visit my blog-Cappuccino..♥-

如果亲想要问我一些有关部落格的问题,请先看看以下有没有你要知道的问题,谢谢~If dear want to ask me some question about blog,please take a look for the below question before dear want to ask me,thank you very much~

华语版本 Chinese Version

 请问你部落格的模板是哪个?
原本是没有这个模板的,我的部落格的模板100%是自己设计的,是自己的构想。
 请问我能跟着你的模板去设计吗?
不行哦,此模板是博主自己设计得很辛苦的,并不是问了博主后就可以有样学样。
 我很喜欢你设计部落格的风格,请问你能帮我设计部落格吗?
抱歉,不行哦,部落格的风格是自己的意念,要自己亲手去设计,才能感受到设计部落格的乐趣。
 请问我可以问你有关部落格代码的问题吗?
能,虽然我不是代码高手,可有些简单的代码,我还可以应付得来,若帮不到亲,那抱歉。
 请问你用什么软件来设计你的素材?
我很少设计素材,因为没时间,若有设计素材,我是用美图,可牛,photoscape,在线ps等。
 请问你能帮我设计素材吗?
暂时没有这项服务哦,因为时间不够的关系,之前旧的部落格有这项服务,但也关闭了。
 请问我关注你了,你能否关注回我呢?
这个要看情况哦,你关注我后,我会到访你的部落格看看,才决定要不要关注你。
 请问我可以跟你交换部落格链接吗?
能,你可以到我的聊天室留言告诉我,之后我就会贴上你的链接。
 你部落格的素材是在哪里找的?
那些素材有一部分是在网上找的/自己制作,有一些是在素材部落格找的。
 请问你能否给我一些有发教程或者素材的部落格?
能,请你到聊天室留言给我,我会找一些有关的部落格给你。

结束

英语版本 English Version

 Which template that you use in your blog?
The template is not original one,my blog template 100% designed from my own ideas.
 Can I follow your blog template or concept to design my own blog?
Can't,the style/concept of the blog template designed by myself,please don't rip off anything from here.
 I'm love your blog style/concept,can you help me to design my blog?
Sorry,can't,the blog style is from own ideas,you have to design the blog ownself,have fun.
 Can I ask you some question about HTML?
OK,although I'm not a code master,but about the easy code,I can handle,if I can't help you,I'm sorry.
 Which software that you use to design materials?
I'm not always design materials as no time,if I have design,I will use MEITU,KENIU,PHOTOSCAPE,online PS.
 Can you help me to design some materials?
Sorry,no such service as no time,before that,my old blog is opening service,but closed. 
 I follow your blog already,can you follow my blog?
I want to follow depends,after you concerned me,I will visit your blog to see and decide whether or not to concern you.
 Can I exchange blog link with you?
OK,you can leave your comment in my tagboard,after that,I will paste your blog link on my blog.
 Where you find the blog materials?
The blog materials search on internet or design by myself or search on material blog.
 Can you give me some links of tutorial blog or material blog?
Yes,of cause,you can leave comment in my tagboard,I will send the blog links to you.

THE END

谢谢亲的合作。
Thank you to dear for the cooperation.

请问亲赞同我的回答吗?请亲点击以下的链接。谢谢。
Do dear agree my rules? Dear,please click the following link. Thank you.


Copyrighted 2012 © from :http://elaineloveuu.blogspot.com

标签:

发表评论

♥--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------♥
Welcome to my blog-Cappuccino..♥
I'm very appreciate for your visit and read my post~
Welcome dear leave the comment to me after read my post..or
Dear can leave comment in my tagboard..♥

Dear,please don't speaking rudely..
If dear is a trouble-maker,please GET OUT from my blog..
Thank you very much..~
Thanks for your cooperation~Welcome dear visit again next time~
♥--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------♥

♥-POSTED BY *ELAINE*-♥
COPYRIGHTED © IN -CAPPUCCINO-